a) The term “Company” shall mean Grosvenor Merchants Ltd.
b) The term “Buyer” shall mean any person, firm or company who purchase goods or services from the Company.
- Orders are only accepted upon and subject to the Company’s terms and conditions as herein contained. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing any variation or attempted variation of these conditions shall be ineffective.
- Quotations and price lists shall not be deemed to constitute an offer and orders are subject to acceptance by the Company.
- All goods will be charged at prices ruling at the date of despatch.
- The Company shall have the absolute right to refuse further deliveries where the Buyer is in breach of any obligation imposed on it under these conditions, including (but not exclusively), failure to pay its account by the due date. The Company shall have the right to charge interest @ 2% per month on all overdue accounts.
- If the Buyer exceeds the credit limit allocated to them, the Company will request payment immediately, to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Claims for non delivery or shortages will not be credited unless notified within twenty four hours.
- Claims for damages or discrepancy of materials will not be accepted unless notified within twenty four hours. All goods are subject to a manufacturer’s warranty which will be extended to the Buyer. The Company shall not in any event be liable to the Buyer or any Third Party for any damages arising from any breach of this agreement in excess of the price charged by the Company to the Buyer for the goods or services complained of.
- All goods deposited on the Buyers premises or delivery site will be at the Buyer’s risk from that time.
- The Buyer should inspect goods at the time of delivery and any discrepancies will need to be notified within 14 days of receiving goods.
- The Company may in it’s absolute discretion refuse to accept the return of any goods which have been sold to the Buyer. Where the Company shall accept such returned goods, which shall normally only be in the case of standard stock lines, the Company shall be entitled to make a restocking charge of 25% of the sale price of such goods, Proof of purchase will be required.
- This contract shall be governed by English Law which shall be the proper law of the contract any disputes arising out of any contract made between the Company and the Buyer shall be heard and determined by an English court of competent jurisdiction or at the option of the Company shall be submitted to arbitration in accordance with and subject to the provisions of the Arbitration Act 1950 or any statutory modification or re-enactments thereof for the time being in force.
- Your privacy is important to us, we also fully comply with the latest GDPR regulations, so we have laid out clearly, what we do with your data, who we share your data with, and how you can have this data removed in our privacy statement.
- You may not copy the content of this website for personal or business gain, you cannot copy any information on this website, except with our express written permission.